Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
EOI: Big spec SR20 Turbo setup. 6Boost T3 Hi-Mount Mani, Turbosmart Hypergate 45 & GT3071R (HKS 2835 PRO S T3 Spec) - Hardtuned.net

- - - - -

EOI: Big spec SR20 Turbo setup. 6Boost T3 Hi-Mount Mani, Turbosmart Hypergate 45 & GT3071R (HKS 2835 PRO S T3 Spec) 

garrett
  • You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 BakemonoRicer

• Car:S15

Posted 13 December 2017 - 09:22 PM

All,

For sale is a test-fitted and unused hi mount turbo setup . It hasn't seen any mileage AT ALL, and is currently test fitted sitting on the car.

6Boost
-Manifold has been ceramic coated silver by craved coatings in QLD.
-The exhaust manifold flange is full billet. 6boost did a limited run of these back in 2016 and they're a work of art. They didn't reach the mainstream as they are simply too time consuming to manufacture.
-T3 Single Scroll w/ 45mm v-band, kickass manifold.

Turbosmart Hypergate
-It's a black hypergate w/ 45mm v-band to suit manifold.

GT3071R
-Same spec as the HKS2835 PRO S.
-Expect full boost around 3.5k mark with poncams.
-Most of you looking at this will know its the real 3071R - not the lesser cropped version with the T25 ass end.
-As used on HKS Genki D1GP Silvia and the Kei Office Sil - plenty of videos out there
-It features 4" inlet, v-band dump flange, and T3 manifold flange.
-Will include V-band flange & clamp for buyer.

This setup is perfect for a solid street thrasher which holds its own on the circuit. Sxdevelopments were doing 1.04 laps around Wakie and 1.39 around SMP GP with this same setup (on 98 octane). On E85 the thing will be hypo.....so why am I selling?

Reason for sale is simple - I had a head built in Japan by NAPREC. The portwork thats been done is completely nuts, so is the work in the combustion chamber. Talking to a tuner who does a number of WTAC cars - to get the goodness out of the head we are going with a big $$ EFR setup w/ T4 flange. We're aiming for 550whp .... so now it'll be geared solely towards circuit.

At this stage its an EOI, once my other setup arrives from USA the sale will be final & the manifold/turbo/gate will be removed for the buyer.

Asking price is $3350, I'm slightly negotiable and located in Sydney.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by BakemonoRicer, 13 December 2017 - 09:25 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!