Sign in to follow this  
JDM Concept

ABOUT JDM CONCEPT (ABN 43 120 929 713)

JDM CONCEPT | ABN 43 120 929 713

PURE JDM PARTS, TRUE AUTOMOTIVE TUNING

Our concept is JDM. JDM is an abbreviation for "Japan Domestic Market", a term used to describe Japan's automobile market. The term also refers to the parts and products only available within the Japanese local marketplace.

The name JDM is also synonyms to high quality parts that is being produced by Japanese tuning companies who have the experience to develop them through research design to meet the demand of professional races.

JDM Concept is thus named to reflect its focus on selling JDM parts and according to the Japanese style and most current fashion in the racing circuits in Japan. So staunch is our conviction that you will not find any non-JDM brand or replica (fake) or style (copy) parts in our store.

JDM CONCEPT | HISTORY

JDM Concept was founded by Mr Leonardy Josoeb, whose interest in cars started when he was a child. From age 9 he was already tinkering with Tamiya toy racing cars and enhancing their racing performance through using various gadgets to win his competitors at Tamiya race tracks.

It was during his undergraduate years in the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia that he was introduced the world of car modification. At the same time, he found out that purchasing Japan-imported car parts for his own car at reasonable prices was a tough order. After sourcing around, he realised there was a good market for such parts at fair prices.

JDM Concept was subsequently established and its first sales were made through eBay by the selling of Turbo Timer. Today, JDM Concept is the official distributor of many famous brands such as Work Wheels, J's Racing , Tanabe, Gruppe M, SSR Wheels and Seido-ya.

JDM Concept now has a customer database consisting of Nissan, Subaru, Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi and other hot import enthusiasts from all over the world, from places as far as Greece (Pathos Island), Russia, Brazil, Denmark, and Sweden, and of course, many from Australia, the UK and US.

JDM Concept is always seeking to serve its customers better and looking to bring in more brands every month. It always strives to give a competitive yet fast delivery anywhere, anytime, to its customers in Australia and beyond.

JDM CONCEPT | LOGO INSPIRATION

jdmconceptlogo-1.jpg

Using an interplay of yellow lines and solid black background to symbolise the speed, passion and sophistication of car racers, the JDM Concept logo can be interpreted in two ways simultaneously: the tyre thread pattern and the car racing track, both of which are at the core of the JDM Concept businessâ€"of car racing and car racers.

The font of the words "JDM Concept" is specially created to reflect the style of car racing tracks. Using white emphasises the point that the company's focus has always been and will always be on quality Japanese car parts, with the signature Japanese look and always at the forefront of Japanese trends.

JDM's suave symbolism can only be a further testament to its commitment to getting the best, most up-to-date products for the car enthusiast around the world, at the best price and giving the most peace of mind for its customers.

JDM CONCEPT | WORK ETHIC

Best service! Fast shipping! Best seller! Very professional! Just Brilliant!" are just some of the comments given by our customers (see link).

Our vision is to be number one in providing the best customer service and meeting the needs for fellow car enthusiasts. We are a quiet company who prefer to mind our own business and let our action do the talking because action speaks louder than words and so far we like the words that are being spoken by our customers!

Purchased a Cusco Brake cylinder stopper from Osaka Boy and all i can say is EXCELLENT SERVICE!

i paid for it in the morning, and by the afternoon, i had recieved it, as he was in the area so he delivered it personally!

Will be seeing you for more cusco things in the future :D

-mark

Got my Cusco strut brace 2 days after he shipped it.

Very happy and will definately buy from again. :D

AWSOME SELLER.

Payed for my OCC on Wednesday, received it on thursay morning.

Highly recommend buying from. :yes:

Thanks.

I've bought 3 items now from JDM Concept (2 x bulbs and GReddy EBC) and all have been shipped to my house VERY quickly and communication is excellent.

Recommended! :D

Just recieved my Cusco OCC. Looks awesome. Can't wait to fit it. Service was very prompt and it arrived to WA in 3 days. Can't complain with that. Cheers.

Nick

Great service, and great goods. I purchased a set of Work Emotion CR Kai's off Leo, and even though the rims manufacture and freight were delayed due to circumstances beyond his control, he sent free stuff because of it!

I HIGHLY reccomend JDM CONCEPT to anyone. Leo keeps good communication with you and your items turn up packed well and very fast. Never had a problem with him. Keep it up Leo...

Cheers

Great to deal with, fast response and got the parts a day after i paid direct deposit- great stuff dude

will definatly be dealing with in the future :)

I received my globes the day after my payment went through, very quick and easy to deal with.

will buy from again in the future

called up , picked up on the day, was willing to meet me 12 mid night if needed...

thanks for the ProFec and Catch Can....

HAHAHAHA he asked me if i was goin to put the catch and profec boost controller in the Carolla spotivo... Wat were u thinkin?

Great service and price. Leo cares about his customers and is quick to send PMs to keep you up to date. Very smooth process.

Thumbs up!

-Sway Bars, BCS, radiator cap

Fantastic service, Always quick to reply to any questions!

Purchased a profec b and it arrived 3 days later to tasmania.

Will definitely be purchasing off JDM Concept in the future! :)

AWSOME SELLER

Bought some globes off him, no trouble at all, quick service.

:)

Would do business with him again

These guys are great!!!

Super friendly and very easy to deal with. Emails were sent to me every stage of the sale, which is great to know precisely what is happening, and when your purchase is ready to be posted.

Highly recommended!!! A++!

Will definately purchase again!.

Buy the bulbs!, they are awesome! :D

Leo thanks for the bulbs I recieved them the other day. They look great, really really white in colour.

I highly recommend JDM concept to anyone, they keep in contact with you all the way and send the item well packed an fast also...

Thanks again Leo...

I just bought a profec B spec 2 and would like to thank JDM Concept for their service. He went WWWAAAYYY beyond the call and delivered it with 4 hours notice at 9:30 at night to the workshop my car was at, 30 minutes away for only $45!!!!

I had talked to him in the days leading up to buying it and if he missed my call he always returned it and was extremely easy to deal with.

I would recommend him to ANYONE!!! The level of service he provided is rare in the world today!

James

Awesome service and super fast postage.

Although I only bought a small lanyard I was treated as though I had spent a $$$$.

THANKS HEAPS!!!

Purchased a Greddy Profec B for a mate off Leo, item arrived next day, communication was fantastic.

Big thumbs up ;), will definately be buying from you again.

Ben :D

yeah ordered a cusco 2 way diff

took some time gettin here but that was mainly due to customs, but scored some free lights which made up for it

got it at a realy good price also

thanks

...Clint

I ordered a set of Work Emotion CR-KAI for my s15. Very professional service from Leo. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again! Very Happy.

i bought some cusco strut braces, front and rear, and i must say i am pleased with them, they fit nicely

also dealing with leo was good, he was nice and friendly and gave me free parker bulbs even tho he didnt need to :)

thanks heaps leo! next time i'll be ordering more stuff!! :yes:

Purchased a pair of M-16 B1 hybrid (polarg) bulbs from these guys, got the message that they were sent yesterday afternoon (~4pm) and arrived this morning (~10am!)

Great service, great communication.. will deal with these guys again! thanks!!

Not much to say that hasnt already been said! very easy to deal with, great communicator.. will purchase off leo again in the future!

Awesome service and delivery time. My Work XT7's arrived in perfect condition and arrived the next morning. All questions were answered quickly and professionally.

10/10 Service and 10/10 quality!

One of the best and professional Sponor's on this site!

Cheers

Josh

Bought a Profec B boost controller off Leo and the time between me thinking about buying it and having it arrive at my door was a little over a day. Awesome service and unbeatable price!

Leo is highly recommended, came up with the goods of a GReddy Profec B spec 2, received it next day. Great work

Sign in to follow this