Sign in to follow this  
QEMS

any one work in customs?

hey guys, just wondering if any one on here workd in customs and if they had any feedback on it? if they do and dnt want to post up on here just pm me, like the conditions of work, pay rates and others

thanks

my girlfriend sister and brother-in-law does they both pull $80K a year and its a fortnighly roster like day shifts then afternoon shifts

i got offered a job wiht aust post to work inconjunction with customs at the airport but being 17 at the time and starting at 6am i declined. silly me.

my mum works with the customs guys at sydney gateway facility n said i its good pay, excellent benefits, plenty of rdo's, good super and plenty of opputunity to climb up the ladder.

hard bit is getting your foot in the door.

you can register to receive emails on recruitment on the customs website.

the best way to get in is to apply for any job vacancy where it be in northern territory, perth etc and once your in get a transfer.

the best benefit is any government will look in your best interest and redeploy you.

yes there is different pay depending on age and where about you work but once in you should say as you can climb the ladder.

yeah ive registered for the emails, and had a look at there pay rates first rank at 18 is only bout 25k a year not to good but better then a apprenticeship, ill keep looking into

yeah ive registered for the emails, and had a look at there pay rates first rank at 18 is only bout 25k a year not to good but better then a apprenticeship, ill keep looking into

lol lucky im 21 :D:P

think someone wants to become a dodgey baggage handler!

:rolleyes:

whats wrong with been a baggage handler lol

I applied for it years and years ago, they used to have some online application process, they called me up for an interview about a week later but I'd already taken another job. Wish I could get back into it,

government jobs=sweet ass bludging

working for customs dsnt mean ur a baggage handler anyway, a baggage handler is employed by the airline they work for, customs check the bags as they come in

working for customs dsnt mean ur a baggage handler anyway, a baggage handler is employed by the airline they work for, customs check the bags as they come in

you KNOW what I meant :rolleyes:

i was going to join about 5yrs ago to enter in like the movie 'the departed' lol nah.

i applied to enter the study course bachelor of justice which would lead me to a high customs position or could become a coppadog. But then my op wasn't high enough :lol:

80k a year to suss everyone out isn't bad!!! So 80k + some work on the side = 800k a year :lol:

smart person you are QEMS :P

80k is at like level 4-5 which is like working from the bottom level 1 which takes like 10 years man lol

The main role of the tablet is to upsurge the flow of blood towards the female reproductive organ for gathering the sensitivity and decrease in the dryness on the area of the vagina. It let the females sexually excited for the period of 5 to 6 hours. The pill gets activates in the period of 40 minutes after the consumption.