Sign in to follow this  
mUnky-matt

Hychill re-gassers in Adelaide

Basically, does anyone know where I can find a workshop to vac my Soarer's aircon and refill with Hychill? The system works and has not run r134. I'd do it myself if i had the vac pump and manifold. I can supply the hychill myself if needed.

I'd never heard of it till I read this, just did a quick google and seems like a winner..

if your car has a system designed to run R12, then hychill will work wonders... if it's designed for r134 you might not notice any difference...

Did you end up finding a Hychill regasser in Adelaide? I'd like to know too as a regas is in need soon (also need a leak test to confirm what else is needed to be done).

If you call Hychill they may know of a few people in Adelaide who can do it, or call the regional rep for SA which should be on their website.

With the Soarer - Ensure to check for leaks around the EPR valve and capillary tube that connects to it, check for major temp difference between inlet and outlet tubes of receiver/drier and leaks from compressor and condenser fittings

We get ours done at Don's Auto on Old port road.

Pretty sure Crystal Air on Port road also stock hychill