Sign in to follow this  
mz_S15

When girls don't put out...

hahhah athis argument amuses me,

lolz... wheres Phee when you need her?

Right here. Don't have much to say to GW that I haven't already said, however, because I am going to stand up for Jess, I'll make it simple. She's out of your league mate, and you're well and truely aware of it. Because you can't produce a normal conversation to communicate you pick on the girl so she'll talk with you. Jess abusing you is better than Jess ignoring you isn't it GW? ANY attention is better than nothing. That's how primary school kids operate. Grow some pubes before you think you have a chance with her and take your hand off your undeveloped penis when you're on NS.com, we're tired of hearing about your hopes and dreams of having sex.

Awww thanks babe! :wub: ya :P hehe.

Its funny, all I want is for him to leave me alone, stop quoting me, making remarks towards me..he is so thick he can't get it...

Oh, how could I forget, they're also here to cook, clean and iron.

One day you will come across a woman who will put you in your place... I hope to be around to see it :yes:

In the mean time, your lame and sexist jokes are not worth replying to.

Get the f**k out my thread now, bitch. :rolleyes:

I hope one day I do meet that woman too because she sounds a like a real woman that doesnt take crap, unlike some on this forum.

That's funny since you just did ;)

It's not your thread, it's a thread of this fourm in which anyone is free to post in, so go back to your pussy pisant girls thread

bitch

You think the women on here take crap just cos they can't be bothered arguing with you over and over again about pathetic issues with your own masculinity.

PLEASE... I'm practically begging you here.. just leave me the hell alone. :)

I think GW is the ns pimp? keeping all the bitches inline.

Shut up noob. Come back when you've reached your 100 posts and then you might be able to get away with a comment like that!

:P

AYE AYE! You dont need some 100 post bs to spot a pimp ok! :lol:

Lol just don't turn your E-Back on him.... He isn't gay he is Greek......

Lol just don't turn your E-Back on him.... He isn't gay he is Greek......

B)

If anyone on here takes what you say too seriously, then that's their problem, provided your jester antics are delivered in the right manner.

+1

We've had some good times on ns GW, but sometimes you go too far.

If anyone on here takes what you say too seriously, then that's their problem, provided your jester antics are delivered in the right manner.

+1

We've had some good times on ns GW, but sometimes you go too far.

sometimes you need to push the boundaries, I'm not afraid too

overcompensatingly??

thats not a real word...what f**kin dictionary are you using?

FOBtionary?

What? I heard the word on tv therefore it is right :P no more questioning hahaha

and what the hell is fob....?

AND clearly, i wasn't being serious 'cos i had the :P at the end

FOB=fresh of the boat.

Usually a derogatory term for an islander, ie tongan/samoen

I got this is an email today... Thought it was pretty funny :P Dont know if its a repost..if it is...bite me. :P

When girls don't put out!!

This was written by a guy ... it's pretty damn smart.

Girls -- Please have a sense of humor!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, 'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'

I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, 'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all

dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, 'No honey, I don't feel like it.'

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'

I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, 'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her.

OWNED! Nice one

FOB=fresh of the boat.

Usually a derogatory term for an islander, ie tongan/samoen

More like, term used for people with heavy accent and beginner English

Edited by niZmO_Man

ahh.... i see....

well, gt-007 you're a cracker! haha i'm australian :P

repost!!!

well som1 had to say it!!!

repost!!!

And your only 3 months too late saying it :P

FAIL ;)

repost!!!

And your only 3 months too late saying it :P

FAIL ;)

+1

bahahahahahaha what a legend

haha girls posting jokes on how stupid girls r

i miss this site

:lol: Meh.. the joke was funny so who cares?

haha i know im a bit late but that was gold.

OMG i cannot stop laughing

what a freaking smart dude

i wanna meet this guy and shake his hand

on that note id be the second in line to shaken his hand...thats top stuff

children... calm down. kiss and make up

:lol: That post MIGHT have been helpful like 3-4 months ago ;) Your just a tad late...

omg this is the best thing any guy has ever come up with, using it the next time my missus does that. and boy does she do it.

That is awesome as

might have to give it a try ...........

Sign in to follow this