Sign in to follow this  
ridemyjansen

Just moved back to Sydney from Los angeles

In terms of all the races, who do u think are the best physical fighters, on a 1 on 1 basis?

the reason Im asking is that when i used to work for Immigration I go to Yatala max security prison a lot in Adelaide to visit inmates, and the Asians from my experience fared the worst in a 1 on 1 set up, size does not matter how much u fight but the will and determination, and they lacked that, even outside in normal life too.

but in terms of military warfare, its the opposite :)

Yeah, it's not going to be anywhere as nice as the 350z I drove in the U.S. I'm hoping to find an s15 under 20k.

shouldnt be too hard, i picked up mine for 21k in IMMAC condition too.

hehhe i think the NSW section can organise a welcome back home/ welcome to freedom cruise for ya when you get a set of wheels!

nice cruise up to the entrance during summer would be a good drive, chill at the beach and have a BBQ and shit... we can take old pac up there too! B)

i guess it must have suxed major balls getting deported asap like that, did you get to say goodbye to your family and shit? this mrs of yours, is she over here with you now or back in the states?

are any of your old mates around still from before you moved to the states? f**k it must sux major balls for you but i guess its a extremely good way to cut all those old ties and start fresh.

o well im sure you will fit in just fine! hope to see ya out cruising soon mate!

A cruise to the entrance sounds sweet man. I should have my car within the next month.

About getting deported. Yeah, It was one of the hardest things I've had to go through. Seeing my family for the last time was harder than all the shit I had to go through in Prison. I couldn't even say a proper goodbye. I had 5 minutes to say goodbye to all of them from behind a 2" wall of bulletproof glass. In regards to my Ex girlfriend. Well, there's not much to say there, she stayed faithful for 13 months then moved on to someone else. I can't really blame her...just one of those things that happen when you go to jail. We still keep in touch, just as friends though I guess.

So far I havn't really been able to find any. I found one through myspace, but it turns out he's in Japan right now. I guess it is a good way to get a fresh start. It's not easy but it I'm determined to make it work. So far, things have been going pretty good though . I'll be able to start the next semester at Uni. I just have to take an Entrance test and that's it. Job wise, still no luck. The market for people with Office and clerical skills is saturated as hell here lol. But I'm sure things will work out eventually. I'll keep you guys updated.

In terms of all the races, who do u think are the best physical fighters, on a 1 on 1 basis?

the reason Im asking is that when i used to work for Immigration I go to Yatala max security prison a lot in Adelaide to visit inmates, and the Asians from my experience fared the worst in a 1 on 1 set up, size does not matter how much u fight but the will and determination, and they lacked that, even outside in normal life too.

but in terms of military warfare, its the opposite :)

Hahaha. For the most part I agree with you 100% about Asians being the worst 1 on 1 fighters. I've seen my friends in jail say " I'd f**k that guy up, blah blah blah", and then when it comes to the crunch I see him with his head down, swinging looping punches in every direction. LOL. The best fighters I saw were either Black or Samoan. The majority of Mexicans can't fight, their strength is only in numbers. One of the most feared black guys in my dorm in Chino was also one of the smallest. His name was Bugsy, he was about 5'2" or shorter. But he was almost as wide as he was tall LOL. The dude had arms as big as my thighs. I never actually saw him fight, but judging from his reputation and the stories people told about him, I wouldn't doubt that he could hold is own against someone a lot bigger.

I've been meaning to reply to this thread for the last few days now, only just got time.

Not to negate the seriousness of Aussie Prison, but i think U.S Prison is atleast 100x worse. Considering we couldn't even have T.V's because we'd weapons out of them.lol. Everytime i went out to the recreation yard, it could crack off between the blacks and the Surenos( Southern Mexicans) within minutes, with atleast 3 stabbings daily. Tear gas, block guns, tasers and ar 15's were an everyday thing for me. I can't imagine an aussie prison being like that.

As I'm someone who has experienced an Aussie prison, I can tell you now, US prisons and Aussie prisons are WORLDS apart. I can't even imagine how hardcore it would of been over there. Sure, Aussie prisons are tough but majority of the time, if you don't go running your mouth and are respectful to people the majority of the time you'll be fine. You don't have to worry about being in a gang here for protection. Everyone has their groups, such as Asians, Muslim, Greek, etc, but not in the way you've described it.

We had fights, but i never saw any massive brawls between most of the prison, though they do happen from time to time.

Ridemyjansen, compared to what you've experienced over there you wouldn't believe whats its like over here. It would be like a holiday for you.

"Reputation is everything here, make a reputation for yourself and be willing to die to defend it".

Some people over here on the outside think that when you first get to prison, you deck one of the biggest dudes you first see then no one will touch you. Not true over here, you will gain reputation but for most likely all the wrong reasons and someone will surely set you straight..... in a not very nice manner.

That shit they say about Prison rape is true. The punks who don't stand up for themselves are raped, pimped, and sold. In prison, you're reputation is everything. As long as you keep to yourself, and stand up for yourself when the time comes, you'll be fine.

I never once saw or heard of anyone getting raped in prison. It very rarely happens over here. Maybe when in max security if your a young, little pretty boy who has no chance of defending yourself, but most people wouldn't accept that shit going on. Definitely not something you need to worry about here.

Plus, another thing that makes it probably not so common over here is we don't have communal showers. Most jails today have cells which are one outers (for one person only), with your own toilet and shower. So glad i never had to use a communal shower. Some jails have 2 person cells, such as the MAP (Melbourne Assessment Prison), which also had a few single cells and even three outers.

what did your day consist of? what did you eat etc?

Average day (good) in jail consists of waking up at 4 A.M for chow. Usually some disgusting generic cereal, a piece of fruit and a small carton of milk. Then after breakfast it's back to sleep for half the people in the dorm. The other half stay awake and on guard. Everyone's up and programming at around 9 A.M. I would do my first workout 9am-1030am, eat some of my commissary(Canteen) and shower. Then I usually just talked to people, played chess/checkers and watched T.V until lunch. 2 P.M .Lunch, if you can call it that, consists of a f**kING NASTY ASS bologna sandwhich . Another piece of fruit, and fruit drink. If you guys tasted that sandwhich you'd probably gag. There's no way i can describe how bad it tastes and smells. It's just one of those things that are so bad that it just shouldn't exist in this world. Yeah, that's really how bad the sandwhiches were. After lunch, workout time again then I woudld usually read or write at this time. Maybe be on the phone. The phone is by far the biggest way to stress out in jail. I've seen a guy go absolutely apeshit at the person their talking to and just take off on the guy on the phone next to him. lol . So i tried to stay away from the phone as much as possible. When you're in jail, you have to keep your mind on where you are. It's the only way to stay sane and get through it in one piece. Anyway, Next up on the daily agenda is Dinner time. By far the worst meal of the deal. Every night we would get a different colour of goo. All the goo's had the same taste, just different color. The meal was a big plate of goo, a few pieces of lettuce, a little rice, and ofcourse fruit drink. If it wasn't for canteen I would've starved to death.

On a bad day in jail, like if a riot is going down. You don't get fed. You spend the entire day and night, either fighting or getting ready to fight. You stay masked and strapped. IE: You put a shirt over your face ninja style. This serves two purposes. 1. hide your identity from the cameras 2. An effective filter for tear gas. you have plastic bag's from lunch tied around your knuckles. This again serves a dual purpose. 1. To stop your knuclkes from getting cut. You'd want this because after each riot they inspect everyones hands. Those with cuts and scratches were obviously involved in the fighting. And you'd get more time added onto your sentence. 2. There are a lot of dirty disease wridden people in jail. Crackheads with AIDS, hepatitis etc. and if you punch one of them and they bleed into your wounds, congratulations you've just contracted a terminal illness.

As far as weapons, you have to have one. Regardless of whether or not your actually going to use it. It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. The two most popular choices are the blackjack and the shank. The shank is anything that could serve the same purpose as i knife. A sharpened toothbrush, a toothbrush with a razor attached or anything of that nature. A blackjack is any blunt weapon, a prime example is anything hard inside a sock. People would stockpile soap bars, melt them all together into a block and stuff it into a sock.

f**k, having breakfast at 4am! f**k that! Over here, it varied from prison to prison. Usually we have a siren that goes off around 6.30-7am, guards would walk around and you'd have to be standing in front of the window on your cell door dressed. Once they see you standing there they'd move on and you could go back to bed or whatever. Once everyone in the unit was checked, everyone would be let out of their cells, though i would usually go back to bed. About half an hour later or so, siren would go again and everyone would have to line up outside of their cell doors for muster. Everyone would be counted again, once count is complete you were free to go outside or do whatever. I'd again usually go back to bed. Breakfast over here was generally a Weaties like cereal, and you could have toast if you like.

When i first got to prison, i tried to sleep most of the morning away because its a long, boring day and i wasn't used to getting up early. At the prison i was first at, it wasn't compulsary to work, so most people didn't work (not everyone wants to work for $7 or $8 per day if you don't have to!) so for the rest of the day, we'd hang out in someone else's cell and watch tv, smoke cigg's (smoking wasn't allowed inside but we still did it, just had to not get caught!), drink coffee and swap stories. We also had pool and table tennis table's available, basketball courts outside, big oval to kick a footy or play soccer and a big walking track.

Each unit had only one hour to use the gym, tennis courts, pool, per day.

Food varied from jail to jail, some jails the food was utter shit and would barely feed a mouse, but others such as the minimum security jail i spent half my time actually had some decent food and big meals.

Over here, weapons were not necessary. Sure, some people had them but most didn't and cells were regulary searched by what we call the "goon squad" (riot type security guards) and sniffer dogs brought through the unit. Over here weapons sharpened out of objects were called "shivs", not shanks.

One time i did see a pool ball used in a end of a sock for a weapon, wasn't very nice! We weren't allowed to play pool for about a month after that. :angry:

Hell, i could sit here all night writing stories about Aussie prisons too, i'm sure i'll add some more stories later too. Ridemyjansen, if you have any questions about what it was like over here don't be afraid to ask!

what did your day consist of? what did you eat etc?

Average day (good) in jail consists of waking up at 4 A.M for chow. Usually some disgusting generic cereal, a piece of fruit and a small carton of milk. Then after breakfast it's back to sleep for half the people in the dorm. The other half stay awake and on guard. Everyone's up and programming at around 9 A.M. I would do my first workout 9am-1030am, eat some of my commissary(Canteen) and shower. Then I usually just talked to people, played chess/checkers and watched T.V until lunch. 2 P.M .Lunch, if you can call it that, consists of a f**kING NASTY ASS bologna sandwhich . Another piece of fruit, and fruit drink. If you guys tasted that sandwhich you'd probably gag. There's no way i can describe how bad it tastes and smells. It's just one of those things that are so bad that it just shouldn't exist in this world. Yeah, that's really how bad the sandwhiches were. After lunch, workout time again then I woudld usually read or write at this time. Maybe be on the phone. The phone is by far the biggest way to stress out in jail. I've seen a guy go absolutely apeshit at the person their talking to and just take off on the guy on the phone next to him. lol . So i tried to stay away from the phone as much as possible. When you're in jail, you have to keep your mind on where you are. It's the only way to stay sane and get through it in one piece. Anyway, Next up on the daily agenda is Dinner time. By far the worst meal of the deal. Every night we would get a different colour of goo. All the goo's had the same taste, just different color. The meal was a big plate of goo, a few pieces of lettuce, a little rice, and ofcourse fruit drink. If it wasn't for canteen I would've starved to death.

On a bad day in jail, like if a riot is going down. You don't get fed. You spend the entire day and night, either fighting or getting ready to fight. You stay masked and strapped. IE: You put a shirt over your face ninja style. This serves two purposes. 1. hide your identity from the cameras 2. An effective filter for tear gas. you have plastic bag's from lunch tied around your knuckles. This again serves a dual purpose. 1. To stop your knuclkes from getting cut. You'd want this because after each riot they inspect everyones hands. Those with cuts and scratches were obviously involved in the fighting. And you'd get more time added onto your sentence. 2. There are a lot of dirty disease wridden people in jail. Crackheads with AIDS, hepatitis etc. and if you punch one of them and they bleed into your wounds, congratulations you've just contracted a terminal illness.

As far as weapons, you have to have one. Regardless of whether or not your actually going to use it. It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. The two most popular choices are the blackjack and the shank. The shank is anything that could serve the same purpose as i knife. A sharpened toothbrush, a toothbrush with a razor attached or anything of that nature. A blackjack is any blunt weapon, a prime example is anything hard inside a sock. People would stockpile soap bars, melt them all together into a block and stuff it into a sock.

f**k, having breakfast at 4am! f**k that! Over here, it varied from prison to prison. Usually we have a siren that goes off around 6.30-7am, guards would walk around and you'd have to be standing in front of the window on your cell door dressed. Once they see you standing there they'd move on and you could go back to bed or whatever. Once everyone in the unit was checked, everyone would be let out of their cells, though i would usually go back to bed. About half an hour later or so, siren would go again and everyone would have to line up outside of their cell doors for muster. Everyone would be counted again, once count is complete you were free to go outside or do whatever. I'd again usually go back to bed. Breakfast over here was generally a Weaties like cereal, and you could have toast if you like.

When i first got to prison, i tried to sleep most of the morning away because its a long, boring day and i wasn't used to getting up early. At the prison i was first at, it wasn't compulsary to work, so most people didn't work (not everyone wants to work for $7 or $8 per day if you don't have to!) so for the rest of the day, we'd hang out in someone else's cell and watch tv, smoke cigg's (smoking wasn't allowed inside but we still did it, just had to not get caught!), drink coffee and swap stories. We also had pool and table tennis table's available, basketball courts outside, big oval to kick a footy or play soccer and a big walking track.

Food varied from jail to jail, some jails the food was utter shit and would barely feed a mouse, but others such as the minimum security jail i spent half my time actually had some decent food and big meals.

Over here, weapons were not necessary. Sure, some people had them but most didn't and cells were regulary searched by what we call the "goon squad" (riot type security guards) and sniffer dogs brought through the unit. Over here weapons sharpened out of objects were called "shivs", not shanks.

One time i did see a pool ball used in a end of a sock for a weapon, wasn't very nice! We weren't allowed to play pool for about a month after that. :angry:

Hell, i could sit here all night writing stories about Aussie prisons too, i'm sure i'll add some more stories later too. Ridemyjansen, if you have any questions about what it was like over here don't be afraid to ask!

lol doesnt sound overly bad actually :lol:

Try get into Sydney Uni if you can :)

Sooooooo much ass there it's not funny..

Best thing though is like, at the beginning of some tutorials/classes for semester, or if you are in a lab group.. They try and get you to 'bond' and talk about where your from etc..

You would blow everyone away..

"Hi my name is Susie and I like totally just finished school and am studying here now!"

"Hi guys, my name is Jason and I used to play footy for so and so *thinking he's king shit*

And then..

"Hi my name is Luke, I did 1.5 years in Prison in America, got deported and now I'm here trying to start my life over again."

Rugby Player: "Holy shit"

Luke: "The f**k did you just say whiteboy?!"

Susie *I want him in me nowwwwwww!!!"

we'd hang out in someone else's cell and watch tv, smoke cigg's (smoking wasn't allowed inside but we still did it, just had to not get caught!), drink coffee and swap stories. We also had pool and table tennis table's available, basketball courts outside, big oval to kick a footy or play soccer and a big walking track.

that would sound good to a homeless mang.

atleast theyd have shelter, company, food and recreation lol.

what are you planning to study at uni??

^^^

he said something business related?

OMFG i can't believe i missed this thread! f**king sweet read!!!! all i have to say though:

"in the laaaaaaand of the freeeeeee..."

just wondering. you're confined together in the same room. have the same shower. how do you have a bat?

we'd hang out in someone else's cell and watch tv, smoke cigg's (smoking wasn't allowed inside but we still did it, just had to not get caught!), drink coffee and swap stories. We also had pool and table tennis table's available, basketball courts outside, big oval to kick a footy or play soccer and a big walking track.

that would sound good to a homeless mang.

atleast theyd have shelter, company, food and recreation lol.

Seriously, a lot of old drunk's who have no friends, no family on the outside actually like it in jail, especially if their in minimum security. They actually have a social life with people to talk to, they're fed twice a day and don't have to worry about anything really. Its pretty sad really, but they don't have anything on the outside to go back to besides the bottle...

are you allowed to have porno mags there???

sorri i had to ask lol

Ha, over here in Australia no R rated magazines are allowed, but M rated magazines such as Picture and People, etc are allowed. So nothing good really... ;)

No R rated movies are shown at all either, (not meaning porn, but as in violent films, etc.)

^^ but when surrounded by guys 24/7 even the bra section in a myers catalogue would probly do

did you have anyone famous come in at all ridemyjansen?

First of all, to Martyr. Excellent Write-Up on Aussie prison bro. It's good to finally have some insight on what jails here are like. It seems so Humane here, well I guess that should be expected, afterall this is Australia.

what are you planning to study at uni??

I've changed my field of study about 6 times. I started by Majoring Computer Science. From there I switch to Pyschology, then back to Computer Science lol. Right now, I'm studying Business Admin. We'll see if I can actually stick to it without wanting to change majors again.

just wondering. you're confined together in the same room. have the same shower. how do you have a bat?

If this question was for me not Martyr. Then Yes, we were all confined in the same Dorm. Mine was a 40 man. There arn't any showers in the dorm itself, we have a shower block that if we're lucky, we get to use every other day. If we're locked down, say good bye to hygiene for atleast a week. When we weren't given access to the showers, we would have to "Bird-Bathe". Taking a bird bath is basically taking water from the sink and splashing it all over yourself until you feel clean lol. It sucks and it's pitifull, but it's better than being a dirtbag.

are you allowed to have porno mags there???

sorri i had to ask lol

Nope :( . If we did, there would've been a whole bunch of people beating themselves to death at night. lol.

did you have anyone famous come in at all ridemyjansen?

Acutally yeah, There were two celebrities in Chino while I was there. I don't know if you guys have heard of him, Tom Seizemore. He's in a lot of military movies; Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down etc. I think he was there for a parole violation.

The other famous guy that was there was the kid from Prison Break. The little white dude who played the snitch. He was there for a 90 day Ob. Which is basically a chance to prove to Prison Staff that you're not prison material. If you can convince them to recommend probation instead of a prison sentence, you get to go free after 90 days. All he had to do was act normal.......scared,but still normal. When I heard this Idiot, he was crying and wailing like a baby in his cell. Threatening to kill himself and others if they didn't let him out. So they threw him into a straight jacket and locked him in the "Soft Box"(Padded Cell). Well, instead of going home after 90 days, The CDC found him ineligible for probation due to mental instability and ordered him to be remanded in custody for the next 4 years.

The other famous guy that was there was the kid from Prison Break. The little white dude who played the snitch. He was there for a 90 day Ob. Which is basically a chance to prove to Prison Staff that you're not prison material. If you can convince them to recommend probation instead of a prison sentence, you get to go free after 90 days. All he had to do was act normal.......scared,but still normal. When I heard this Idiot, he was crying and wailing like a baby in his cell. Threatening to kill himself and others if they didn't let him out. So they threw him into a straight jacket and locked him in the "Soft Box"(Padded Cell). Well, instead of going home after 90 days, The CDC found him ineligible for probation due to mental instability and ordered him to be remanded in custody for the next 4 years.

Oh wow I didn't hear about him being sent to jail!

hahaha bet it's nothing like the TV show.

long time reader, first time poster

fk man, love your story.

Just watched felon....id shit bricks.

Oh wow I didn't hear about him being sent to jail!

hahaha bet it's nothing like the TV show.

Yeap. The he was DUI,crashed and ended up killing his teenage passengers. They also found coke in his glovebox. He got off light with 4 years though, considering it was manslaughter.

Welcome to sydney mate. im not far from you just in st clair lets go to rooty hill gym ! :) been reading you storys man crazy i been telling my hole family . glad you made it out alive dude you got balls in this world if you got balls then you'll be right, so f**k it! make the most of you life ,have fun and run a muk in a good way with cars and stuff hehe.. all da best champ

Welcome to sydney mate. im not far from you just in st clair lets go to rooty hill gym ! :) been reading you storys man crazy i been telling my hole family . glad you made it out alive dude you got balls in this world if you got balls then you'll be right, so f**k it! make the most of you life ,have fun and run a muk in a good way with cars and stuff hehe.. all da best champ

Haha, the gym, Lets go man!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lane_Garrison

Boom, his life is over!

any other stories mang? i need a hit lol

anythinggggggggggggggggg

:lol:

any other stories mang? i need a hit lol

anythinggggggggggggggggg

IgotTheseCheesburgers.jpg

^^ lol that pic makes me want a philly cheese steak :drool:

downloading felon now so i can get some sort of prison action :lol:

prison break season 4 is just bs

I've got stories for days. All you had to do was ask.

The story I want to tell you guys isn't about my prison experience though. It's about my friend Xyan. If you go to my myspace page he's in my top 8, check out his page. Anyway, this is Xyan's story.

About 21/2 years ago my friend Xyan lent $300 to his cousin and told his cousin to repay him within 2 weeks, to which his cousin agrees. 2 weeks passes by, Xyan logically calls his cousin and asks him if he can repay what he owes. I guess his cousin wasn't ready to give up the money yet because he asked Xyan for another week extension on the loan. Being family Xyan has no doubts about giving him a little extra time to pay back the money. So, yet another week passes. Xyan calls him and asks him to pay back what he owes, to which he reply's:" I'm not paying you shit". Naturally, he did what most of us would do. He went to his cousins house and contronted him. He dragged his cousin by the collar into his car and drove him to the nearest ATM. He tells his cousin to withdraw exactly $300, which he does and then Xyan takes his cousin home. No harm. A few days later, a friend calls me and tells me Xyans in jail. My first reaction was, OK, it's probably just something minor, lets go bail him out. I call the jail to find out how much I'll have to put up to get him out. The girl on the other end tells me his bail is set at $1.3 Million dollars. I almost shit myself. I asked what he was being charged with, she replied " Aggravated Kidnapping for Ransom". WTF .

Under California Law: 208: Kidnapping can be defined as the act of the unwilling and forced movement of more than 3 feet in any direction of a person(victim), by another person(Perpetrator). Under these circumstances, the possible punishments may be 2,4, and 6 years in state prison.

However: If the said person was forcibly and unwillingly moved from their location and a ransom or reward resulted from it. The perpetrator who benefited will be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for 25 years.

Another Person screwed by the technicalities of the U.S judicial system.

What happened was. After he dropped off his cousin, the first thing his scumbag cousin did was call the cops and tell them what happened. Not knowing exactly what kind of the crime this was, he didn't understand the position and severity he'd be putting his cousin(Xyan) into. After he found out that Xyan would actually go to prison for it, he tried to drop the charges. But usually in a U.S court, if charges this serious are filed it doesn't matter if the victim drops all chargers. The district attorney will pick them right pack up and argue " In the name of the people". Xyan was 18 at the time. His first offer from the District attorney was 40 years in State Prison........He had one of the best attorneys in L.A work for him and get the sentence down to 11 years. So that was it, he signed the deal for 11 years. If he had gone to trial, he would've lost and got life in prison. He's currently in a level 4 ( Maximum Security facility). Ironwood State Penitentiary. This particular prison is known by two names : Gladiator school and the thunder dome. No description I could provide could possibly illustrate how close this place would be to hell on earth. One of my best friends will be in this hell for the next 11 years of his life.

Please, if you're religious, say a prayer for him. He's probably going through 100x worse than what I did. That place will make him or break him quickly, and when it makes him i dont mean rehabilitate. He's going to come out as a ruthless killer ,IF he makes it through Ironwood. I just hope he can avoid as much trouble as possible, and have the strength to do what he needs to do when the time comes. (You guys know what I mean) And that time will come sooner or later.

Edited by ridemyjansen

^^ holy shit...

the f**king little things in the law can really f**k peoples lives over hey..

i can't believe it.. thats ridiculous!

holy fark!

that dude is 18 and has 11 years in a prison called 'gladiator school' :S poor guy

and he didnt do anything THAT BAD, sure he was a bit harsh but all he took off the guy was the 300 that was owed to him!

This story is about my Friend (X)(I cant say his name because, although the probability of his prosectuing D.A finding this thread is 1/100000000 I still don't want to risk it. D.A's will stop at nothing to get as much evidence as they can on him, and i dont want to contribute in any way to her goal. My friend is still fighting his case in Los Angeles. If he loses at trial, he is looking at a potential 200+ year sentence. This is his story.

I was there when this happened and I remember it like it was yesterday. We were at a house party in L.A. We were just kicking back,relaxing and having a good time. It was me, my friend (X) and the rest of my crew. Everything was going good until these Persian thugs roll up, we exchanged stares. Then the owner of the house we were partying at asked us to leave because she didn't want any problems between us and the Persians. So we agreed and were getting ready to leave. Me and (X)went to the car and waited for his Girlfriend to say goodbye to her friends. He had waiting about 10 minutes before we see her coming down the side alley of the house, where the Persians were standing. When she walked between them I saw one of the try to grab her purse. She yanked it back and slapped him, then two of them grabbed her and a third had a gun in his hand pointed at her stomach. I didn't even know where (X) was at this time, but I ran to the trunk of his car and grabbed his baseball bat( Yes, I was willing to take on a gun with a bat. Reason being, everyone and their mom has a gun in L.A. 90% of the people who own guns won't use them, and by the looks of these guy's none of them had it in him to kill someone). I looked back toward my potential target and I saw (X) was almost where they were, then I see him stop, pull out his gun and shoot.

To be honest I didn't even hear the shot, I just heard screams and saw everyone running. The persians were scattering in every direction, except the one laying on the ground, One ran back and grabbed the fallen one's gun then fled. My friend had shot him in the head with a .38 cal. My friend just stood there, staring at the body like it was going to bring him back to life somehow. I grabbed him and we took off. I know you guy's probably won't understand why I helped him, because it was Illegal. But just know that I believe in my own morals and principles above any Law. I tried to help my friend escape to Mexico to avoid persecution, but he refused to leave. Months past and We thought he had gotten away with it but he was eventually arrested over a year later and charged with att. murder.

The guy he shot didn't die, but he'll be a vegetable for the rest of his life. In my opinion he deserves to be dead. Any person who'll act like that towards another human being for nothing deserves to be killed in my book.

Anyway, Once arrested the district attorney prosecuting his case stacked his charges. A legal manuever they use to make the case seem a lot worse than it is. 1 charge of att murder became: Attempted murder, Assault with a deadly weapon, Assault with a firearm, Possession of a firearm, and the att. murder for the benefit of a street gang. Each of these charges carry their own sentences to be run consecutively. If he's found guilty on all charges he's easily looking at over 200+ years .

You might ask, wasn't he justified in doing what he did because he was defending his girlfriend. He would've, if the piece of shit Persian's friend had not run back and taken his gun. This negated any chance of the crime being considered self defense. No weapon= No case.

His trial begins Sept. 23rd...

Edited by ridemyjansen