Sign in to follow this  
jase.s15

CHOP Request Thread

thinking about powder coating my wheels and have no idea what colour to go so was wondering if you guys could help ..

would like a few examples .. so just all the normal colours - bronze, gunmetal, silver, white and perhaps a few different colours - green, yellow, purple

thanks jase

sideonforschop.JPG

Just done some quick ones for you, had to chop out the car, couldn't see the front wheel well enough:

not the greatest colours, but gunmetal looks tops.

bronze.jpg

green.jpg

gunmetal.jpg

purple.jpg

red.jpg

white.jpg

Want something chopped? Ask in here and im sure a few nice fellow members will help you out.

Please do be patient. If your image does not get chopped or your request fulfilled, then perhaps just ask again kindly or maybe you can PM a member who has these skills to help you out (if they have the time etc)..

Thanks,

my silvia is white over gold 2 tone

i recently did a 180 front and my car is 3 diff colours now

i want some1 to photoshop this car with these colours

my car looks pretty much exact like this but white over gold

DSC00939.jpg

now i want this to be two toned , white over gold

and im also thinking doing it

white over silver

or full gloss white

if some1 could photoshop me this ,, it wuld be greatly appreciated

many thnaks Cj

my silvia is white over gold 2 tone

i recently did a 180 front and my car is 3 diff colours now

i want some1 to photoshop this car with these colours

my car looks pretty much exact like this but white over gold

DSC00939.jpg

now i want this to be two toned , white over gold

and im also thinking doing it

white over silver

or full gloss white

if some1 could photoshop me this ,, it wuld be greatly appreciated

many thnaks Cj

I tried to work on your car , but I would like a bigger pic of it if you have one as this one is a little hard to work with , maybe a good 3/4 shot of your own car would be great in a bigger image , i can clean or add parts if its not finished . Cheers

here you go , its white over gold , they are both colors hard to deal with , but none the less hope you like it

yea mate that looks kool as but im more leaning towards something like this

a colour scheme like this

20090623_IMG_3366.jpg

that colour scheme on this car

DSC00939.jpg

here you go , Its the best I could do on short time , as I drive interstate trucks and Im away for the next week , Ive done the colors you want and the way you wanted them , ive also added a differant one with blue as well . Enjoy

White_over_gold.JPG

white_over_grey.jpg

blue_over_grey.jpg

gold_over_grey.jpg

white_silvia.JPG

red_over_grey.JPG

could some1 please photoshop Work cr kai's and work xd9's both in bronze on my car please..

_MG_0077.JPG WORK_20xd9.jpg work_cr_br.jpg

cheers,

Gary

hey dudes just wondering if someone could put a black roof on this and make her a bit more low. cheers 5568214.jpg

sorry cant load up any other pics at moment that ones a bit shit if ya can try that it would be great.

cheers

Hey guys i was just wondering if there is anyone that could photo shop a few things for me?

First of i would really like a photo of my car a few different colour combinations. As i am thinking about doing a respray.

First option all Blue like a metallic bay side blue sort of colour.

Next same colour blue but with black roof so above door level and up including pillers black and roof black.

Next option black roof with metallic Red.

And also Champagne over black

If anyone could do that to either of these photos that would be so helpful thank you

P5180666.jpg

P5180665.jpg

Thanks guys any of that would be awsome

awsome... can you make them lil bigger and lower car with deleted wing by any chance??

cheers

hi, wasnt sure where to put this request so here goes

anyone wanna make me a new sig? i like the one i have now but car has been updated a bit ...check my thread for some ideas?

is there anyone that could design a few new ones for me

thanks in advance :thumbsup:

hi ppl.. could someone please make the centres of my wheels black and another one with the black centres and windows tintd black as well please

post-68208-1256457333394_thumb.jpg

Edited by T04e LAUREL

hi ppl.. could someone please make the centres of my wheels black and another one with the black centres and windows tintd black as well please

Black Centres:

work1.jpg

Black Centres w/ Tint:

work2.jpg

Black Centre w/ Tint & Lowered:

work3.jpg

cheers for that.. i just brought them wheels and threw them on to have a look... the car was bak to stock cuz it was the day before defekt inspection... i failed today..

I know there is no substitute for photoshop, but for those not quite profiencient check out www.vrimz.com we have a full version where you can lower your car change the wheels, background etc along with a light version where you just upload your side on car pic and change the wheels. over 700 rims to choose from and growing daily. oh yeah and it's all free.

post-73940-12634403521054.jpgpost-73940-12634403352739_thumb.jpgpost-73940-12634403173393_thumb.jpg

hey ppl i recently brought a cheap r31 drifta and i would like to see what gmax drift 6 wheels look like on it there is a pic attatched below and also a seperate pic of the car painted reverse panda (black from the door handles down and white from the door handles up lol) cheers

Hey All

if some one is bored can they have a go at photochopping some of these rims on to my ride :D

pretty please

i've given a couple pics of the car, doesnt matter which one, just what ever is easiest for you photoshop wizards.

cheers

Andrew

100_0780a.jpg

100_0807.jpg

cuzcov1tibnz.jpg

cuzcov2blk.jpg

cuzcov2chr.jpg

n710498625_1582265_3504.jpg

project7v2blk.jpg

project7v2tichr.jpg

rpf1_silver.jpg

Im getting my 200 dropped tomorrow , Can someone please lower the front + rear a couple of different heights

Picture067.jpg

Sign in to follow this