Sign in to follow this  
JDM Concept

PLEASE POST ALL YOUR PARTS ENQUIRIES HERE

with regards to your new Raybrig light part numbers, could you please specify again which numbers relate to what (centre light, licence plate etC) and to which car they apply.

specifically, im after the centre light and licence plate light for 180sx.

this was asked before, however the infrmation was taken down.

thanks

with regards to your new Raybrig light part numbers, could you please specify again which numbers relate to what (centre light, licence plate etC) and to which car they apply.

specifically, im after the centre light and licence plate light for 180sx.

this was asked before, however the infrmation was taken down.

thanks

again what car do you have?

^ Yeah I was looking for that info too to confirm as I was wanting to make a few purchases but the thread was deleted :(

I believe, if my memory serves me correctly from my last purchase, for the 180SX (Type X) the lights you'll require are as follows:

- Interior map light = R335 (100% as I have fitted them)

- Parkers = R330 (100% as I have fitted them)

- Rear number plate light = R335 (yet to confirm 100%)

- Centre interior light = R333 (90% sure judging by the picture)

I'll be ordering a pair of R335 and one R333 so I'll let you know.

Leo: Has the price increased since? I've just registered an account on your awesome website. Do I need to make the purchase via the site or can I make the purchase through here via the PM system? Was hoping if I purchased a fair few you could work something out? Thanks!

Cheers,

Andy

Edit: Does look like price increase goes to delivery charges, where as previously delivery incurred no additional costs :(

^ Yeah I was looking for that info too to confirm as I was wanting to make a few purchases but the thread was deleted sad.gif

I believe, if my memory serves me correctly from my last purchase, for the 180SX (Type X) the lights you'll require are as follows:

- Interior map light = R335 (100% as I have fitted them)

- Parkers = R330 (100% as I have fitted them)

- Rear number plate light = R335 (yet to confirm 100%)

- Centre interior light = R333 (90% sure judging by the picture)

I'll be ordering a pair of R335 and one R333 so I'll let you know.

Leo: Has the price increased since? I've just registered an account on your awesome website. Do I need to make the purchase via the site or can I make the purchase through here via the PM system? Was hoping if I purchased a fair few you could work something out? Thanks!

Cheers,

Andy

Edit: Does look like price increase goes to delivery charges, where as previously delivery incurred no additional costs sad.gif

hi mate

R335 and R330 is the new series released this year, they are whiter than before. the new series has new cost which is more than the old one.

i have basically move away from deal anymore. our best price will be reflected on the website. in exchange we now give loyalty points for their purchase which can be redeemed for discount when they reached certain loyalty points.

we also no longer provide free postage as cost of postage keep increasing. australia post increased their price every 6 months. i have gone thru 6 prices changes for the last 3 years. it is enivetable that price will increase.

now even with postage and the price i am selling, i am earning LESS than when i throw free postage.

leo

Leo,

I just purchased the R333 light and have fitted it up to the 180sx interior light no dramas...

Only thing is, the globe is rated at 4,500K compared to my older R335 map lights which is 3,800K if I remember correctly. Now the lighting in the interior looks whack. The new R333 I purchased is a little too bright blue for my liking and was hoping you still had your older stock which possibly could be 3,800K ones avaliable or can get them if not available in your inventory?

Please let us know! Thanks!

Cheers,

Andy

hi andy

unfortunately we no longer sell the old model anymore. we cant order just one as they need us to order in bulk. in our inventory we basically sold out everything of the old stock now

Hi mate,

Can you get the lock nut lugs for the GTC wheels? They're the internal drive shanked tuner ones.

Thanks

Hi mate,

Can you get the lock nut lugs for the GTC wheels? They're the internal drive shanked tuner ones.

Thanks

hi mate

do you have picture to show me?

Hi mate,

Thanks

hi mate

do you have picture to show me?

This is them:

http://www.shop.upgr...63&categoryId=6

hi mate

unfortunately we dont sell rays products. you need to speak other traders who sell volks product. sorry

Sign in to follow this