Sign in to follow this  
Loccie_s15

Lost my defect virginity *NEARLY*

Came down grenfell st to drop the missus off at star bar in hindmarsh sq. Did a u turn and was heading towards HJs. Cop pulls up next to me signals me in.

I'm thinking f**k...3 mnths after gettin my baby it's going to the sin bin. My rear tyres are BALD AS! Along with having the standard fmic pod etc.

He walks up..."I've been hearing you all night...up and down here". Straight away I thought great..I've got a *richard cranium* since I only just pulled up grenfell. Tried to argue. He wouldn't listen lol so I shutup remembering all the extensive cop encounter 101s.

He then proceeds to check inside for controllers etc. Lucky I haven't put em in yet!! Has a quick look at my tyres and then drops under the car..presumably for coilovers and ride height. *I've kept the stock look for now* Finds nothing.

Looks at my exhaust and I go yeh officer it's not that loud. He said I know it's not loud or I woudlve defected you. It's just the way ur driving it up n down here. I'm thinkin WOW. My exhaust is straight through turboback with center pipe n no cat lol!!! Easily over 95db.

So he doesn't reem me..which he coudlve easily!!! Let's

me go and said I better tip toe out of here n he doesn't wanna see me again to tonight.

Sorry for writing an essay but I just wanted to post coz the first time you get pulled over makes you shit yourself!! I guess I was really lucky!!! Just wanted to share!!!

Don't drive down hindmarsh sq!!! Lol

^^it's been raining all day and you've got bald tyres? I wish he defected you! That's just stupid man, at least borrow some if you're desperate. Heaps of people here can help out on here if you need tyres ffs.

Mine's one better. I tried to avoid an RBT by turning down a side street before it. Little to my knowledge it was a dead end unit >.> Came back out and got pulled over. Cop was a good bloke about it though when I actually told him I was paranoid. Breatho'd me and let me go.

Glavas

Harden up fellas ladies nothing happened.

Nearly defected?? Mate most of us are nearly defected every day... get used to it because believe me, your day will come...

*touches wood* before third defect..

Nearly defected?? Mate most of us are nearly defected every day... get used to it because believe me, your day will come...

I got defected once for being too lazy to walk the 100m from the video store I worked at to the Maccas across the carpark on my break.

Now that was epic fail.

How do you "nearly" lose your virginity? You either break your hymen or you dont

oh snap thats hell bad luck.

edit: directed at Karbonyte

you know your tyres are "BALD AS!" and you're driving around in this weather? :rolleyes:

Anoter IQ reducing thread, f**k this shit makes me feel 20% dumber :rolleyes:

What is with the rapid influx of f**kwits to this place :wedgie:

Bring back the NS of a few years ago please :thumb:

So err you made a thread that you nearly got defected? thats awesome...

I nearly bought an R35 GTR i was just 134,999 short of the 135,000 asking price... i best make a thread

I nearly bought an R35 GTR i was just 134,999 short of the 135,000 asking price... i best make a thread

Tight ass, were gonna buy the bottom spec one or something

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I got defected once for being too lazy to walk the 100m from the video store I worked at to the Maccas across the carpark on my break.

Now that was epic fail.

Haha yea my 1st defect was because me and a mate were to lazy to carry a slab 50 metres from the bottle-o to the car and got pulled over just driving accross the road haha.

we got done in a mates s15 for a.

BUM BUM BUUMMMM DRUM ROLL

numberplate light out...

cops are on a blitz this weekend apparently. couldnt find anything else on the car. so you got off lucky derp.

can afford a specr s15 but cannot afford new tyres?

Came down grenfell st to drop the missus off at star bar in hindmarsh sq. Did a u turn and was heading towards HJs. Cop pulls up next to me signals me in.

I'm thinking f**k...3 mnths after gettin my baby it's going to the sin bin. My rear tyres are BALD AS! Along with having the standard fmic pod etc.

He walks up..."I've been hearing you all night...up and down here". Straight away I thought great..I've got a *richard cranium* since I only just pulled up grenfell. Tried to argue. He wouldn't listen lol so I shutup remembering all the extensive cop encounter 101s.

He then proceeds to check inside for controllers etc. Lucky I haven't put em in yet!! Has a quick look at my tyres and then drops under the car..presumably for coilovers and ride height. *I've kept the stock look for now* Finds nothing.

Looks at my exhaust and I go yeh officer it's not that loud. He said I know it's not loud or I woudlve defected you. It's just the way ur driving it up n down here. I'm thinkin WOW. My exhaust is straight through turboback with center pipe n no cat lol!!! Easily over 95db.

So he doesn't reem me..which he coudlve easily!!! Let's

me go and said I better tip toe out of here n he doesn't wanna see me again to tonight.

Sorry for writing an essay but I just wanted to post coz the first time you get pulled over makes you shit yourself!! I guess I was really lucky!!! Just wanted to share!!!

Don't drive down hindmarsh sq!!! Lol

silver s15 yeah? seen ya get pulled over (was tryin to shut drunk mates from WA up from yelling at the cops LOL).

lesson here, dont drive with bald tyres. there's NO EXCUSE

Can any off us really afford our cars.??

The bank makes it possible in 1 zillion simple easy profit earning payments

I can do one better. I bought a car, drove out the dudes driveway half way up his street and defected.

Didn't even get out of 2nd gear lol

cop thought it was funny and turned a regency defect to a cop shop one. Was the coolest cop I've ever delt with!

Now that was epic fail.

Haha yea my 1st defect was because me and a mate were to lazy to carry a slab 50 metres from the bottle-o to the car and got pulled over just driving accross the road haha.

Was the coolest cop I've ever felt with!

te he he :P

why doesn't someone make "The defect thread" and direct all these rubbish stories of "I got defected!" "I nearly got defected!" to be posted in there...

then we can all be less stupid! :D

' date='07 March 2010 - 01:26 PM' timestamp='1267930586' post='5649307']

:lol:

I see how you got off easy quagmire.gif

' date='07 March 2010 - 01:26 PM' timestamp='1267930586' post='5649307']

:lol:

I see how you got off easy quagmire.gif

lol, damn iphone prediction text crap

....or was it :P

Yes.

Just because you can't doesn't mean I can't. I worked my ass off for years to build up my 1600 that I sold for 8k, then sold

my turn tables for 4k with sound system, and bang..bought a 32 when I was 21 (8 years ago)

Not everyone takes the easy option, some people actually make sacrifices ;)

Yes.

Just because you can't doesn't mean I can't. I worked my ass off for years to build up my 1600 that I sold for 8k, then sold

my turn tables for 4k with sound system, and bang..bought a 32 when I was 21 (8 years ago)

Not everyone takes the easy option, some people actually make sacrifices ;)

I agree.

I built a turbo 910 trx, an MA61, and most recently bought everything for an 25 neo s13.5 that i never put together all out of money put aside from my weekly pay for a job iv been at for 7 years. Iv got my first loan in 5 years since an s13 i had yonks back, yet just because ppl take a loan it doesnt mean they dont earn there money or take an easy option.

In his defence i am saying that as he MAY have repayments on a car that can eat away at a weekly budget (eg cant afford at the moment) therefore tyres might not be within reach for a coupla... Yet if the tyres are bald its normally best not to drive around on them... cause thats bad m-kay, leave the car at home and drive something else.

See what im saying.??

I hear ya brother man. :beer: