ziptie

Cars like Pokemon, Gotta catch em all.

240z flares came today

trying to work out what rims to run at winton with stock power.. im getting the ATS 2 way and nismo 4.636 swapped into the s13 diff housing so ill have that in there at least so im hoping 18 x 11" or 10" rims wont be a problem or ill just leave the flares off until the fronts arrive from japan and run the 17 x 9.5 te37s for now

HMMMM

good job girl, thats a sexy sil80

fixed.

:lol:

lol isaac do you just troll my build thread to correct people when they call me dude or man

I guess seeing as im still bored at work I will update with pic of the daily im picking up next week.

nom nom p plater legalness, I always (meaning 7 months) wanted an ae86 couldnt justify the takumi tax though.. this one im buying off a friend pretty cheap, with coils/ wheels/ 4age/ locker.

Little rough around the edges will need some love. I have some small budget ideas for it. Will be mainly for daily and winter skid car. Have to make the most of June.. July 1st is a new financial year for the wonderful Victorian government and new ways of increasing their revenue are being implemented. See those zipties on the front bar? Caused the death of 50 babies this year. 50.

IMG_0585-1.jpg

Does it have rego?

Nup but I have a guy now .. hopefully won't be like the 31 and just rock tassie plates for 6 months

nice! more pics of the 86? what wheels/specs?

:lol: na not troll....well kinda..

I remember Girks selling this, isn't it Gutted inside?

i bought it if he agreed to re install interior

going to get the interior of this all nice, seeing as the sil80 is so pig spec inside and x81 is still a while off. after lala can really muscle down on the toyotas

2011-06-04171123.jpg

2011-06-04171055.jpg

2011-06-04171012.jpg

Slowly getting there. Needs less camber . Ignore 11s on the front lol

haha yeah i have this massive tree in the backyard

worst when it rains, turns into a mush and you slip over walking around the car.

good security.

Dropped the diff off to get the casing swapped over bushed to solid mounted then on the weekend need to install it, fit rest of flares, install cage, finish of IC piping then need to get a wheel alignment done and pick up some tyres for winton next week.

Its going to look pox as with the 9.5s on the front at winton :( hopefully will have the rims over from japan by mallala.

Going to pick up ae tonight ^_^

marry me?

jks jks. sil looks good.... so so much camber up front tho. looking dope as f**k tho :D

i will consider marriage in exchange for the s12 lol

thanks bling, this is what i had in mind since i first got the car, just never got around to doing it, ive had the wheels sitting there for 2yrs now when i got the te's i got lazy. Cant wait until i get the fitment right, cant wait to test it out next weekend at winton with 4.636 in ^_^ I got 3rd in the s's last winton so im pumped about 4th now lol.

Picked up the ae86 before, ill take some photos tomorrow, it needs a bit of love body wise but at least it would make good use of this weather.

thanks ryan.

the first thing im doing is ditching the white zipties, self tappers are actually cheaper then zipties now. Go figure.

haha done!

and i think you mentioned up top. you guys heading over for the lala matsuri? and if you ever want to offload that hachi let me know...

haha no worries, it does look sweet just needs the rust cleaned up and a decent spray job and it'll look sweet again, you bought it with the pair of challengers yeah? they looked sweet on it.

yeah that was always one thing i said to girks, it'd look 10x better without mass ziptie attack on the front bar lol. even re-do the stitching with black ties so it looks abit better if you don't want to buy a new lip

yeh and a pair of superlights in ok offset for the front.

yeh ill replace them all with black zipties and self tappers where i can for now, lips are only like 100 of yj and ebay so when i get around to buying a ducktail or something ill probs get another then.

haha done!

and i think you mentioned up top. you guys heading over for the lala matsuri? and if you ever want to offload that hachi let me know...

yeah testing the sil80 out at winton and if all goes will bringing it to lala if not the 86 will be coming hope not though seeing as i never drive the sil80 on the street

well if your in group B holla if your keen on tandems!

ill pop my head in over the course of the day n say howdy n shizzle to. the 86 looks tits!

what wheels you gna be running at Winton?

ill pop my head in over the course of the day n say howdy n shizzle to. the 86 looks tits!

Good tits? Or bad tits?? I've seen both

Good tits? Or bad tits?? I've seen both

ones that stick outside the body just nicely and tuck back in.

flush boobies. hahaha

what wheels you gna be running at Winton?

havent decided yet. flares will be on already though so probs the gramlights. I will blind you with the sunlight reflecting off my dish muha

Drifting on the 10's?

I'm confussed you have too many wheels now, so what are the SSr's for?

SSR and Gramlights 57pro are for the sil80. SSRs will be used for when tyres are finished on the gramlights at winton because i dont like drifting on stock wheels and they look like crap, i guess that might change if i get a handbrake i can use though.

TEs and Gramlight 57c are for the x81 now