Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

Dan I know what you mean, but I like people to be honest.

I've had jobs where it's not what I expected and I got lied to about the pay and still stuck to it.

End of it all I got more f**ked around because he wasn't honest.

I don't like it when people, especially employers lie to me, and on the first day/call as well. It just tells me he's going to f**k me around even more.

That's why I didn't stick to it.

I've had a bad previous job experiences with stuff like that, telling me full time when I get 2 days a week, or pay not going in for months etc.

^^^ Yeah how is that going?

Have the mods figured out they need a clean version of it in OT?

Wtf? A clean version of update? Isn't that pretty much an oxymoron?

Things I have learnt from this thread:

-rc couldn't hold a job to save his life

My missus is struggling to get work and *milkshakes* like him get the job then quit. That annoys me.

My missus is struggling to get work

I've heard it's next to impossible in QLD to get anything without 10 degrees.

Yeah It's farked she did a bar course to have a job while she studies more and no-one will hire her because she has no experience lol. Reminds me of trying to get a job to fill the gap at places like supercheap or autobarn and they tell you no, then hire some other f**kwit who's experience in automotive is a fast and the furious marathon.

My missus is struggling to get work and *milkshakes* like him get the job then quit. That annoys me.

Tell her to search harder.

It's not that hard to find ANY kind of job.

I think its already been mentioned in this thread but i have to reiterate.

Farkin people that you see alot, but aren't your friends, that ask you if your ok.

Today "so how are you? Are you ok, everything alright"?

You've never given them insight into your life, they don't really know you and they come up with this sh*t like they know you well enough to ask you this, like the last time u spoke you told them all about your life and you didn't.

Its these half friends that do this, its like it makes them feel better about themselves, but you have no idea where they're coming from.

SMACK!

Tell her to search harder.

It's not that hard to find ANY kind of job.

They're not hard to find they're hard to get. What, have you been looking for positions as a veterinary nurse?

Keeping on topic - people that take up 2 parking spaces in already limited parking eg. at work. It's like f**k man have a look, half of the positions are reserved for less than a third of the people and you have just positioned your car like you want to be punched in the throat.

People on here that reply to my classifieds, say they are "super keen" and to "shoot through my bank account details", then the cash just never shows up.. ever.. and they dont come online for like a month afterwards..

F*cken annoying

^ I'll continue on from that.

Then they come back from no where and ask if it's still for sale long after it's sold.

Reminds me of trying to get a job to fill the gap at places like supercheap or autobarn and they tell you no, then hire some other f**kwit who's experience in automotive is a fast and the furious marathon.

Yeah, that's normal. They want people with no relevent experiance, as they'll be less likely to be biased towards or away from products they sell. A mate's missus got a job there, after 10 years of unemployment, but before that was doing data entry at a hospital. Now she's 2IC at two stores.

People on here that reply to my classifieds, say they are "super keen" and to "shoot through my bank account details", then the cash just never shows up.. ever.. and they dont come online for like a month afterwards..

F*cken annoying

Yep. I get that on eBay, too. They say "When I win the item, can I pay in a few days time?". Sure, they win the item, but they never pay.

the heater hoses on the back of an Sr20 annoy the shit out of me to replace them. mainly because my kit doesnt seem to have the right parts really and there is NO ROOM FOR MY HANDS!!!!!

Being hospitalised with gastro and afraid to fart for at least the next few weeks.

Being hospitalised with gastro and afraid to fart for at least the next few weeks.

this one made me lol :lol:

this one made me lol laugh.png

Lol same here i just didnt wanna be a c**t :lol:

Things that annoy me, literally got outbid on a car 5minutes by a sniping little fcker. So fkning annoyed. And I cant even rage out and played bf3 because punkbuster is being a homosexual piece of sht!!!!!

helping mates by organising a cashie for them... then the mate backflips and leaves you looking like someone who is just a poser. f**k.

what's annoying me currently, is my massive cock always getting in the way when I do squats at the gym. it basically falls out of the leg of my shorts and touches the gym floor.. so I always have to dump the bar off my back, roll it back up and tuck it in somehow, and then put the bar on my back and resume the squat.

how can I avoid this problem? (Duct tape doesnt work, it's too heavy. No underwear can hold it either. my cock is just so big and thick it breaks through any sort of underwear I buy)

also: said penis is an e-penis. As I said before, it's huge. But still not as big as so many others' on this forum

Edited by Shark

my mum sitting next to me while im driving.... im going up windys doing 50kmph... at every corner she starts yelling SLOW DOWN WE ARE GOING TO CRASH, that happened for about 4 runs up it (was getting shuttle up and back downhill riding) the rest of the trip home, she was yelling for me to slow up well before the lights as i was going to "crash" just because im on my L's atm even tho ive been driving for about 3 years....

does she not realise that her yelling in my ear is going to make me more likely to crash?? :rant:

Things that annoy me, literally got outbid on a car 5minutes by a sniping little fcker. So fkning annoyed. And I cant even rage out and played bf3 because punkbuster is being a homosexual piece of sht!!!!!

I feel you Mandi!!!!!!!!

When there is an import at the auctions and I bid, the auctioneer counts to 45 instead of 3 and lets others bid.

I've been outbid so many times on a damaged s13, total write off, and they pay like $2,500 for it!!

F*cken annoying

I do this sometimes its legitmate though.. I buy stuff through heaps of different places and just forget to recheck some inboxes. Usually if they pm me to remind me ill get onto it asap though.

helping mates by organising a cashie for them... then the mate backflips and leaves you looking like someone who is just a poser. f**k.

:lol: was this for me? :lol::P

what's annoying me currently, is my massive cock always getting in the way when I do squats at the gym. it basically falls out of the leg of my shorts and touches the gym floor.. so I always have to dump the bar off my back, roll it back up and tuck it in somehow, and then put the bar on my back and resume the squat.

how can I avoid this problem? (Duct tape doesnt work, it's too heavy. No underwear can hold it either. my cock is just so big and thick it breaks through any sort of underwear I buy)

also: said penis is an e-penis. As I said before, it's huge. But still not as big as so many others' on this forum

i thought the whole point of the gym was to compare cocks?

poped collars

seriously why is this not a international sign to punch someone in the face when they have there collar up