Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

I don't think anyone really gets corrected on here. Everyone on this forum would be susceptible if that was the case. Like I said, just put in that extra effort and it makes these forums a much nicer place.

I doubt anyone feels superior by correcting people. I'm by no means 'smart' or claim to be. However I do enjoy learning and reserching things. I spend a lot of time on sites like TED or Wikipedia discussing innovating the human race. Then you come on a forum and see 'wats da best car for mi frdz coz their r alot of cars to by' and you just think 'what the f**k'.

I only said you had to tolerate bad grammar, not accept it. Sure it's bad grammar, but I got the point the example put across, so why would I waste my time correcting the poster if the point got through clearly. It's a well known fact, that trolls that feel inadequate about their; lives/libido/looks intelligence do correct others in a condescending tone. Again it's all about context, if it's written in a smug context or one that is condescending, it's almost always intended to insult rather than correct. As said before there is a big difference between being courteous and being a dick..

Facebook.

Actually, social networking in general.

Amen to that mang.....

and yet I still have a facebook account....doh.gif

I've got Facebook and an iPhone.. Come in my direction male sibling

I've got Facebook and an iPhone.. Come in my direction male sibling

Lol I have a Iphone but facebook is ghey.

Meh not too bad to pull chicks haha slutty profile pic = add as friend

people who think they are driving the greatest car in the world when really, it's a piece of shit with gay chromies and cut springs :stretcher:

And there is a BIG difference between being courteous and condescending.

Oh here's another pet peeve of mine, I logged onto facebook the other day,and saw a post stating FML, and about 30 replies asking what happened. Obviously it wasn't that big a deal seeing as you chucked it up on facebook, so eat some concrete, shet out bricks, build a bridge and get over it. If it is a big deal, don't be a pity whore and keep that crap to yourself and lovedones, I'm sure they can give you the support you need...

I love ranting, I might start up a blog to expose my hate.

This! They do it to get attention, its always some single chick, or a hot taken chick.

P.S also hate those emotional posts.

" My heart is not for you to step on"

bla bla you get the idea.

Keep it behind closed doors you love sick hippie bitch!!

This! They do it to get attention, its always some single chick, or a hot taken chick.

P.S also hate those emotional posts.

" My heart is not for you to step on"

bla bla you get the idea.

Keep it behind closed doors you love sick hippie bitch!!

HAHA so true, damn pity whores, give em some meds, that should stop the bipolar posting...

That stupid fu.cking song by vanessa amorosi - gossip singing about face book and twitter, it Fu.cks me off to know end

When you wash your car and notice someone has opened there door into your car.......FU.

When you wash your car and notice someone has opened there door into your car.......FU.

when you wash your car, then the next day, the curbs redone so white powder shit is all over your car dry.gif

a week later, you finally get around to washing it again, then the next day the bore water sprinklers decide to randomly come one....FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

When you wash your car and within seconds a bird shits on it.

fixed

or when it somehow out of no where starts to rain.

F uckers in front of you doing 90-95 then speed up to 105 at the overtaking lane >.>

When you wash your car and within seconds a bird shits on it.

fixed

or when it somehow out of no where starts to rain.

No joke, Once i washed my car and i parked it in my garage. Not even one hour later i had bird shit all over my boot ahha.

But +1 to that

How the police can't be f**ked to try and get the footage of my car being hit n run.

Edited by zeropsi

How the police can't be f**ked to try and get the footage of my car being hit n run.

pffft I got set upon by two guys once for no apparent reason... lucky cops were close by because I'm the *richard cranium* that can fight back but can't because of my moral compass...

there was 4 security camera's in the area and they didn't do squat you think they are going to try and get footage for a hit and run... and on top of that s**t the cops just screamed out of the truck they were in go home or i'll put you in lock up to me like I'm the f**king villain... they will only do something if the accused is of Asian, European, Muslim or African appearance...

My neighbour lady who smashed the rear end of my car twice. She drives a big ass honda accord v6 vtec. But still cannot park her car properly any where on this earth. She waited waited and waited till i bought my new car and smashed it. Not once but twice.

the Adelaide Crows

the current government

the Greens party in general

anti-smoking fags

Cyclists (especially the ones who lobby to change speed limits = GTFO my road!!!!!)

hybrid/electric cars

Adele - if I hear Rolling in the Deep one more time I'm gonna lose it!

and perhaps worst of all - One HD televising baseball :rant::rant: . Nobody likes baseball so please piss it off of and show REAL sports!!!

the Adelaide Crows

the current government

the Greens party in general

anti-smoking fags

Cyclists (especially the ones who lobby to change speed limits = GTFO my road!!!!!)

hybrid/electric cars

Adele - if I hear Rolling in the Deep one more time I'm gonna lose it!

and perhaps worst of all - One HD televising baseball ranting3.gifranting3.gif . Nobody likes baseball so please piss it off of and show REAL sports!!!

One thing that f**ks me off....

If your on the highway and there is a car doing 95, in a 110 zone. you wanna do the 110 cause you like to drive the speed limit. yet the law says you can only do 110 passing the car???

a guy i work with got done doing 116 passing a car... seriously were the f**k is the common sense.

Cyclists telling me to slow down when I'm going under the speed limit.

I swear some of them come flying downhill the other way 70+kmh when speed limit is 60.

I will snap one day, cocky bastards. I have 4 speedos in my car and can you can even watch data from the last 3 minutes of your driving so they can seriously get f'd!!!

People who live in sunny QLD and let their modern standard car idle for 10mins in the morning thinking they need to let it "warm up" :doh:

*swearing filters own me*s (normally asians, arabs and middle aged white folk) that don't move over to their half of the sidewalk when you're walking towards them, they think you must walk off the path so that they continue to walk on the path instead of moving over to share it 50/50 :whack:

People at the front of the queue in traffic and aren't paying attention so everyone has to sit there for 30seconds before the fvckhead realised the lights have gone green :wtf1: