Sign in to follow this  
BurtoN

GIRL?BOY OR CAR?

if you had the choice of having the car or the girl or boy which would you choose?..  

279 members have voted

1. 1. if you had the choice of having the car or the girl or boy which would you choose?..

• Girl/Boy
    • Car

well "the car" for me

would be a 911TT Gemballa upgraded (www.gemballa.com)

so it would pull plenty of girls for me

in fact there'd be plenty of guys willing to trade some of their g/fs ass for a drive of it...so all bases are covered

if my boy couldnt keep up with my cars then stuff him.

ill find one that can!

,Sep 3 2004, 03:33 AM] yea car for sure, girls are head fcuks...

Ba hahahaha :lol:

Me? I'd choose the girl cos they are a better companion :) Nuff said

mmm yey!!! SO nice to see im not alone. keep itcomin people's. I voted car. same reasons as you've stated. :)

go the car. i'd choose my POS over a girl cause all girs do is cost me money from my car fund and are BIG HEAD f**kS.. u girls know who u are.

Well.... At the mo I don't have a car or a girl :(

To me, a car isn't everything...

Who's with me? Up with ho's down with turbos :P J/K

car car car ... f*ck girls!! haha .. my theory is that they are all hoes coz we pay them by spending time with them we pay them by taking them out and spending money on them.

but......

u gotta have a gf ... companionship, rootz, etc etc ....

Bring it on mate, not all chicks are hoe's :angry: don't blame your bad taste in women on the rest of us.........i have my own car, i pay my own way, i own the house that my boyfriend and i live in.......i think you need to try dating a different type of girl <_>

Good on ya dude... :) :) :)

Not all gurls are hoes... i'd definately pick a guy over a car but he would have to be a special guy like a bf etc. :)

Guys that end up saying gurls are hoes and head fu*ks will end up with no g.f... oh well not my problem!!!!

All i can say is a car is a car.

Amen to scoota a car isnt everything :D

I voted girl, because I already have a car, and the jaws of life couldn't claw my hands off of that steering wheel.

And Psychn you got the quote wrong

"First you get the car,

Then you get the oversteer,

Then you get the women!"

:lol:

hahaha..whata question...i voted car too..atleast a car doesnt nag ya!!

Definately the Girl for me. Even though I don't have a girlfriend, I would happily sell my car if it meant having a girlfriend. However I would need some car so I could get around (me = not keen on public transport).

CAR>

Sure it spends all ur money...so does a girl :D But my car never argues or answers back to me, it does what its told. And its always there, on time waiting for me :P . Its so loyal, that even though i broke it, its been waiting for me patiently in the garage for 1yr and counting...now tell me??? what girl would do that?

i would go

Car

Dirtbike

girl

i know the dirtbike wasnt a choice but ahwel thats the order i would put it in

the girl is only 3rd because i havnt been in much else with a motor

l8r

,Sep 3 2004, 07:17 AM] Amen to scoota a car isnt everything :D

;)

Amen?? Praise tha lorda LOL

Maybe im soft n not a true car "enthusiast" but yeah, girl anyday

This is my third post stating this, so ill chutup now :ph34r:

Peace out

- Scott B)

yeah chose girl aswell.... i think all u guys that didn't have been choosing the wrong women.

i guess after choosing that tho does this mean if i choose a chick no more cars forever? or if i choose cars no more women for ever?

if my girlfriend tried to make me quit driving for fun eg cruises/drifting i'd have toget rid of her.... so i'm in the middle :S

the car is the one thing that relieves all my stress.  Benny Mack

Maybe you should ask your girl friend for a root :ph34r:

HAHAHA...good one

benny sack - OWNED!

i can vouch though - she knows what shes doing (afterall... she is my ex :P)

poor choice of words benny boy

btw - IMO... chick... if you find the right one who had her head on straight she can be "on-par" with the car... but remember - bro's before hoes

- adz

IF YOU LOVE HER ENOUGH YOU'LL GIVE UP ANYTHING FOR HER

First you get the car, then you get the woman

no offence but if you can't get a chick before you get a car, then most likely you are hooking up with a car slut........

Yeah, but without a car, you're taking her on dates... on the bus.

You get the car, then go out and get the girl. Then you USE the car.

Dont use the car to get the girl.

That said, if the girl was Jessica Alba, I'd choose her over my left testicle.

That said, if the girl was Jessica Alba, I'd choose her over my left testicle.

PREACH BRUTHA DRIFTCUBE PREACH

ummm, toughy -- but have to go car -- cars a pricks tho but you always sitll love them

you dont need a car to pick up women - if u do your a tool

major reason i would choose car over gurl -- isnt the game more fun than the fkn finish line??? sure enough rootin etc is fkn PHAT, but the game is the fun stuff - where its all at

the game is gone with your gurl - and its just that POW POW sex (+ that other companionship and other less important random stuff :P-- car is there for life and plays the game with you (helps u occasionally too)

PS i luv my gurl -- i luv my car -- but i miss the game :( :( :(

I chose car. Not because i like my car than my g/f. I dont. She's heaps better. But if she made me chose between her or the area im gonna spend the rest of my life working in (Cars) I'd tell her she isnt the one for me. So i wouldnt ditch her coz i like my car better, but because no one should have to chose. BUT on the other hand, if ya love her enough you'd chose her over your car then really she should love you enough not to make you chose. and if she does she'll suffer the consequences i guess

Pfffftttt. Definately the car, without a second thought.

I second what Gary said

GarySS Posted on Sep 3 2004, 06:47 PM

IF YOU LOVE HER ENOUGH YOU'LL GIVE UP ANYTHING FOR HER

Well i love my car enough :blink: .. so yes I would give up anything for her.. including a boy if i had to choose B)

Car because you can slaughter them day after day and they never tell you they are to sore :)

Car because you can slaughter them day after day and they never tell you they are to sore :)

ROFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA GOLD

- adz

I dont no, this is a tough one, id have to say my car, one of the reasons my gf and myself broke up was cause of my car, she always whinged and complained i spent more time with my car than with her

earlier this year i blew my sr20 and i had to juggle work and replacing the engine, it took all in all about a week, i didnt get to spend much time with the gf but after the engine was in, we argued she told me "now you got time for me" "fu*K your car, i hate your fu*king car"

i look back on it now and think she wasnt the right girl for me, if she cant respect what i love and love doing with my car than she aint worth being with

but there aint nothing like the rush of boosting around

alot of people have chosen girl.. they seem to come and go where a good car will stick around till you stuff up big time :) and its not as moody :)

A girl can fúck you over and break your heart. My car will be there forever for me.

Ironically it was my Silvia that f**ked me over with a rooted Wolf and blown turbo......

The girl is comparatively un demanding....

Plus I love her :D

after all, it IS just a car....just a machine

First you get the car, then you get the woman

no offence but if you can't get a chick before you get a car, then most likely you are hooking up with a car slut........

how you doin' :o