Sign in to follow this  
big_jeza

rb20 r32 loom to rb26 ecu

thinking of going rb26 power fc, cheap easy to wire in

what i was looking into doesnt tell me 100 percent if i need to swap the entire loom or is it plug and muck around with wires,

all the guides say injectors o2 and afm signals. but r32 looms only have one set of signal cables. so does that mean i need a rb26 loom?

yea why the fk would you bother with a power fc these days, even if it was plug n play.

Plan was to go with rb26 convertion after but at this rate nistune sounds better

Well i wanna do e85 convertion looking into it looks like i can get more power. But can u do dual tune with nistune? And i know you can with power fc with data logit.

Also with e85 what injectors would i have to go? With nistune running forward facing plenum t3t4 t04e turbo. 3 inch exhaust front mount. Ny other details to alter what i need?

And also llokibg for confortable 250kw

ID1000s if you have the cash lying about as you're running a RB20DET, they're top feed injectors..In saying that you wouldn't even reach that kind of capacity with a RB20.

I reckon even with stock GT-R 440cc Injectors you'll be fine, but rememeber to wire in the resistor pack or you'll cook your PowerFC unless you decide to go with another ECU brand that supports low/high impedence injectors

RB26 has two o2 sensors and two water temp sensors, all you need to do is split the single wire you have into the two inputs for them in the ECU. You also need to swap Injectors 4 & 6 wires and that is about it. Unless you already have a Power FC however it is probably best to just go nistune as everyone suggests.