Sign in to follow this  
Pervy

Xbox One

am i the only person pissed over the lack of games for this thing yet?

theres more on this than on the PS4 at least.

new games will be so welcome, there is allot in the pipeline im still waiting for a chatpad and wireless headset

• Downvote 1

doubt they will do a chatpad, you can use your phone/tablet to do keyboard stuff with the smart glass app.

they probably wont do a wireless headset either, since the kinect is supposed to be the microphone if you dont have a headset plugged in.

the turtle beach gaming headphones for xbox one do wireless voice though, i think.

new games will be so welcome, there is allot in the pipeline im still waiting for a chatpad and wireless headset

Xbox Glass is the new chatpad. Infinitely better, IMO.

Much agree on a wireless headset though, Kinect is pretty good, but a decent headset trumps it. Even the included wired headset is strong competition.

Definitely looking forward to new games though. The downside of being an early adoptor, nothing decent for the first 6 odd months.

Still, Watch Dogs in May, which admittedly isn't as pretty as it was a few months back.

Destiny in September.

The Division around the same time.

Those 3 will keep me happy for ages.

I've heard the Division was pushed back to 2015. Pretty keen on Destiny though. Will probably pick up Watch Dogs for something new to play although I have no idea what it is about

the kinect is a terrible option for voice chat.

all you hear is dogs barking, women arguing with their partner who is playing games and screaming kids.

it should be disabled by default.