Sign in to follow this  
tripsteady

Difference in noise with metal turbo intake?

your intake sound will be louder and you'll get more flutter dude.

Yeah if you got the stocks rubber one and you upgrade to metal one you'll notice a massive difference in induction noise and flutter noise will be amplified

cheers

how much of a difference? Worth paying $200 for one and messing around to get it to fit?

ps: not looking for fully hektic flutters , my bov is working perfectly :)

Just looking for more induction noise.

Edited by Aloshan Dookie

the induction noise will be a lot louder, but if you just wanna pay $200 for induction noise, don't bother

• Upvote 1

how much of a difference? Worth paying $200 for one and messing around to get it to fit?

i wouldnt go buying one and then making it fit

i would just get a custom one made on the spot that way u know it fits perfectly

i was doing them a while back for a few members on here

i would just get a custom one made on the spot that way u know it fits perfectly

are you still doing them?

I bought one from GKtech to put onto my car and there is a big difference is noise. I love it but it's not for everyone.

• Downvote 3

i could but i cant be bothered

ill start doing them again around mid feb so if your still interested then ill wack some thing together for u

I have a stock Rubber Intake and it's a shit ton louder then my mate's metal intake on our S15's .. :S

I have a stock Rubber Intake and it's a shit ton louder then my mate's metal intake on our S15's .. :S

Are you running a pod or opened airbox, and he's running a stock airbox with snorkels attacked? I opened the front of the S15 airbox on my 180sx, and it has plenty of induction noice.

ill start doing them again around mid feb so if your still interested then ill wack some thing together for u

Perfect will only be ready to do it in mid Feb anyway. Il contact you then. You in Sydney right? I think you did work on my a70 Supra downpipe before. You had a fully built 180sx with 550rwkw , looked insane. If you are the same person , it was an awesome job and perfect fit.

Edited by Aloshan Dookie

Perfect will only be ready to do it in mid Feb anyway. Il contact you then. You in Sydney right? I think you did work on my a70 Supra downpipe before. You had a fully built 180sx with 550rwkw , looked insane. If you are the same person , it was an awesome job and perfect fit.

Oh yeah I remember who you are

You had that "bolt on" exhaust that I had to cut and weld to make fit :lol:

Oh yeah I remember who you are

You had that "bolt on" exhaust that I had to cut and weld to make fit laugh.png

Lol yup, that was me :thumbsup: